Suggested Disney Travel Timeline
We will work with you to plan for all of the details below!
365 Days out
Begin the planning process!
- Decide when you want to travel
- Contact us to start the research and booking process
- Book your resort stay
200 Days Out
- Decide which parks and attractions you'd like to visit each day. Don't worry, this can all be adjusted if you change your mind!
- Create an account on MyDisneyExperience and share your login info with us.
(Your data will never be shared.)
180 Days Out
- Make advanced Dining reservations, specialty reservations like Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, dessert parties, and special ticketed events.
Up to 80 days out
- Order customized Magic Bands, Tickets, and Magical Express documents for your party, so they arrive within the booking window
- Decide which experiences you want to have Fastpass+ for
60-30 days out
- Book Fastpass+ reservations for each park day of your vacation
- Make a list of "must-see's" and "must-do's" for your party
-Make final payments by 30 days before departure
Up to day of Travel
- Pack your luggage. If you are traveling with children, make arrangements for a stroller if needed. Don't forget sunscreen, and a bag you can use in the parks or on an excursion.
- Review park maps or deck plans to have a travel strategy in mind
- Gather boarding passes, forms of ID, and alert banks that you will be traveling.